Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank you

A big thank you to my husband who let me ignore everything on Saturday while I read HP7!
I finished on Saturday evening after attempting to read HP & watch Dr Who at the same time - not a successful reading method!
I had a lovely day. We had breakfast at Barmuda in Newtown and then wandered up to "Better Read Than Dead" to get our copy. They had a Hagrid entertaining the queues and our small person was very intrigued to find a giant. I had thought that I was being very calm and cool about the release because we didn't line up, pre-order or dress up, but we still managed to get one of the broomsticks being given to the first 100 customers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter Kelley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Peter Kelley said...

What did you think of the book? Did it live up to the hype?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Eb said...

The Ebenezerling & I entertained ourselves at the Powerhouse to allow for more reading time. Sadly work is impeding my reading time this week. I need to hurry up & finish the book so we can discuss it without spoiling it for me!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Eb said...

I liked how it turned out for Snape btw.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home